The 8th Annual Halo Ball (March 4, 2017) made history when SJYPA raised $100,000 for Camp No Worries, covering the cost of the ENTIRE CAMP for 2017 and bringing the 3 year total to $220,000!
On March 19, 2016, the SJYPA held its 7th Annual Halo Ball, presented by AnnieMac Home Mortgage! We honored Martino Cartier as our Angel of the Night. The 2016 Halo Ball resulted in a $70,000 donation to Camp No Worries, totaling a two-year donation of $120,000!
The Halo Ball 2015, presented by AnnieMac Home Mortgage, was held on Saturday, February 21, 2015 at the Crowne Plaza Cherry Hill. The 2015 Halo Ball raised $50,000 for YMCA's Camp No Worries - a local summer camp that gives children with cancer and their siblings an opportunity to forget about their worries for one week every summer.
The Halo Ball 2014 capped off a dynamic five-year partnership with The Salvation Army. The SJYPA raised more than $240,000 to support the construction and operation of the Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center -- a project destined to revitalize the lives of our neighbors in Camden, N.J. The Halo Ball 2014 proceeds specifically benefited The Kroc Center Scholarship Fund which helps fund the $200 annual family memberships fees. Whenever families cannot afford these fees, our scholarship fund will replace the fees, dollar-for-dollar, which is why the scholarship fund is so crucial to the community. The SJYPA and the residents of Camden thank you for making Halo Ball 2014 an overwhelming success!
The Halo Award
Each Halo Ball, the SJYPA presents the Halo Award to an inspiring young professional who has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the betterment of the South Jersey community. Nominations for our 2016 Halo Award are OPEN. Nominees must live and work in the South Jersey area. Please see our "Halo Award" Page for more information.
Special thanks to our Halo Ball 2016 sponsors:
PRESENTING SPONSOR: Annie Mac Home Mortgage
- Gold Sponsors: Archer & Greiner, P.C.; Martino Cartier
- Silver Sponsor: Code Green Solar;, Madden & Madden, P.A.; Northwestern Mutual; TD Bank
- Bronze Sponsors: Holman Automotive; North American Title Company; Rothamel Bratton; Bancroft; M&T Bank; Montgomery McCracken; Republic Bank; Somerset Properties; Stark & Stark; Surety Title; Capehart Scatchard; Kulzer & DiPadova, P.A.; Visit South Jersey (Photobooth)
Our team of young, purposeful professionals make ALL the difference! Special thanks to the Halo Ball 2016 Planning Team:
- Halo Ball Planning Committee Chairperson: Keegan Gosik
- Halo Award Committee Chairpersons: Kevin Falkenstein
- Logistics Committee Chairpersons: Dominic Fahey
- Marketing Committee Chairpersons: Meredith Lorrilliere
- Sponsorship Committee Chairpersons: John Rothamel, Jordan Rosenblatt
- Ticket Sales Committee Chairperson: Dan McGovern
- Auction Committee Chairpersons: Regina Philipps and Katie Eisenmann